Gas Detection Transmitter BFT-44
The state-of-the-art BFT-44 transmitter further builds upon the success of the earlier BFT-48 transmitter. This versatile unit has a vivid color display which changes color to match alarm states. The unit also has an embedded webpage–enabling an intuitive remote-user interface. The webpage is accessed through a standard Ethernet connection and allows the transmission of data over existing network infrastructure to our BFC-64 controller, smartphones, PC’s, and tablets
• QVGA color Thin Film Transistor Display (TFTD) displays engineering units and monitored data as a 30 minute trend bar graph.
• The display changes color to indicate alarm status.
• Ethernet: embedded webpage for configuration and HMI, Modbus® TCP master/slave.
• Webpage offers offsite viewing capabilities.
• Redundant Modbus® RTU, EC, LEL, 4 – 20 mA inputs.